The Byron of Santo Domingo

The musings of an ex-Southerner, ex-New Yorker Living and Learning in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Thursday, May 10, 2007

May Sweeps

This is very hard for me to write. I have so much to stay and only a little time to say it. I have several announcements to make. Some will find them joyous and some will find them depressing. I have decided I can't unload everything in one post, so I will post an announcement over the next 3 weeks, on Thursdays.

Number One
May 31, 2007 will mark the last post of "The Byron of Santo Domingo". After one year of writing about my drama and the Dominican Republic, it will all come to an end. As I look back at the many posts and pictures I am melancholy about this decision, but it needs to be made. I have appreciated your many posts and comments on my writings. I have learned many things about you, your experiences in this country, and myself. I have met many of you during my tenure at Casa New Yorker, but a lot of you I have not met. I hope we get to cross paths in the future.
I hope my words have informed and entertained becasue that was my intention. You will hear from me again on Thursday, for announcement Number Two.
Be well.
Byron

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger CynicDC said…

    Excuse me, but exactly WHICH thursday are you supposed to giving us the rest of this BREAKING NEWS?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home