The Byron of Santo Domingo

The musings of an ex-Southerner, ex-New Yorker Living and Learning in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

April Showers Bring May Flowers


I know I said I would have an announcement on May 1, but some things popped up. Monday was a holiday here in DR so all government offices and business' were closed. On Tuesday, their was a public car strike and I could not get around the city in a timely fashion, so things were pushed back. Please be patient with me, I promise to have some news for you soon.

I have been receiving many emails speculating about my announcement. Rest assured my health is fine and my relationship is better than ever. Give me just a few more days.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Santo Domingo Colonial Zone Apts said…

    Okay, everyone is on pins and needles about your announcement.

    What gives?????

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What's up Byron? What's the announce? You heading north to NYC?

    BTW, I rented a house at the beach here so have spent less and less time in SD over the past year.

    If you fellas end up back in NYC, look me up. I have some good, fun, friendly parties at my loft.


    Brad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home