The Byron of Santo Domingo

The musings of an ex-Southerner, ex-New Yorker Living and Learning in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Bold and the Beautiful





I have discovered that I am the father of a 3 month old baby. Her name is Stephanie Hampton James. It was confirmed several weeks ago that she is indeed my daughter. My name is listed on her birth certificate. Richard and I are surpried and overjoyed. I never thought I would find myself in this situation, but we are proud and excited to be parents.

Stephaine is not living with Richad and I now, but she will join Richard and I when we make our home. She has full Dominican and American citizenship, I have seen to that.

Here are some recent pics of her. Happy Thursday, next week may be my last post, it will contain one last surprise. She is so precious, she smells like cotton candy.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home