The Byron of Santo Domingo

The musings of an ex-Southerner, ex-New Yorker Living and Learning in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Thursday, August 31, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Today is Fabrizio's aka Shaniqua, birthday. For those of you who don't know he is my best friend here in the DR. Fab is the kind of person who comes along once is a lifetime. He has been my teacher, mother, sister, big brother, mentor, historian, and all around good-girlfriend. When others turned their back on me, he opened his arms and said, "you are my friend,please let me help". I want him to know his generosity and friendship is greatly appreciated. For those of you who think Dominicans are always after something, don't judge the many, by a few.

Please support me in saying Happy 30-something birthday to the King of Santo Domingo!

Happy Birthday and many more!

7 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even though I've never met "Shaniqua" jejeje! I mean, Fabrizio, he seems like a wonderful friend ndeed! Feliz Cumplea�os/Happy Birthday, Fabrizio!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger SuperPosho said…

    Happy B-day Fabrizio! And tell me the name of your surgeon, brand of eye cream, and gym trainer, 'cause you don't look a day over 22! Ah, and I have never met Shaniqua either... Happy B-Day!

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Santo Domingo Colonial Zone Apts said…

    Happy Birthday, Fabrizio!

    May you have many more.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, if he is Nasty Queen just because he is used to tell the truth doesnt matter if you like it or not, then is the best Nasty Queen cause he is a trustable queen.

    I trust him because he usually see the scenary before saying prophetic statements and analisys, sometimes against some of us, old fart from USA and Canada living craving dominican dicks every morning. And you know what? his prophecies become normally 100% true.

    Now if he is old enough to be in his 40s sure he still younger than you, happier than you, with less frustruation than you, and with many friends and a wonderful and sexy lover. Not to say that he looks great if he is in the 40s, and wont have to pay for sex in a long time then. Dont expect him in Paco's meat market place.

    Happy birthday Fab, even when you did not invite me to your fabulous party I wish you the best because you are the best.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger The Byron said…

    I have a feeling who wrote those nasty words about Fab, but I will not publicly aknowledge that person. You know who you are and I know who you are. Being a bitch serves no purpose. If you feel slighted by Fab, be a man and call him, don't talk about him on this blog and throw stones. I have nothing against you, but if you insult my friends again, I will go after you and tell every dirty secret you have. Did you hear me.

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the comments I have seen of this blog are shameful. I do not know your people but I have kept update... it is a shame Gay, Black, grown men behaving in such a disgusting manner in public... Something is not right with this picture. For those who like to throw stones take word from Voltre and "tend to your own garden."

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Antonello said…

    boys peace!!!! happ b-day sha!! lol kisses from santo domingo boys club!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home