The Byron of Santo Domingo

The musings of an ex-Southerner, ex-New Yorker Living and Learning in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pictures from the Weekend






Sorry this took so long. It has been a very busy week. There are too many pictures to put captions. Here are some clarifications. Beach pics are Barahona, river pics are places we stopped along the way, and dust pics are Salinas. I have mixed in pics of Richard, (Taz), Raymond(That White Lady) and Fab (Shaniqua) Other pics are boys we met or did along the way. Some did not want their faces shown, so I showed them from behind, literally. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My My what beautiful pictures and what hot sexy looking men, man wish I had been with you, it just makes me want to get back down there so much faster. thank you for sharing your great pictures and keep doing just like you are. Am happy for you and may life bring nonthing but joy and happiness to you and your's .Til next time...........JIM OF HOUSTON

     

Post a Comment

<< Home