The Byron of Santo Domingo

The musings of an ex-Southerner, ex-New Yorker Living and Learning in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Been a While

Sorry for the extended absence, but some changes have been made in my life and I had to attend to them. First, I will continue to write about my life and times in Santo Domingo. This city and country has so much to offer, I would be remiss if I didn't give you all the stories and news, you could not get from the mainstream media. Second, as of today, this blog will be called The Byron of Santo Domingo. Third, I will never forget my times at Casa New Yorker, they were some of the happiest times of my life. I learned patience and have met some wonderful people, Casa New Yorker will survive and flourish without me.

When you return to Santo Domingo, I hope you will stay with Scotch and Casa New Yorker, after all, it is the new address for casual elegance in Santo Domingo.

I am headed to San Juan for the weekend. San Juan is near the border with Hati. There are mountains and several rivers and waterfalls that are spectacular--I hear. The nightlife is also jumping--we will see. Richard and I will give you a full report, including pictures on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home