The Byron of Santo Domingo

The musings of an ex-Southerner, ex-New Yorker Living and Learning in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Friday, May 12, 2006

Miss Eve Harrington




For those of you who don't know, Miss Eve Harrington is my Jack Russell puppy. I received her on Christmas Eve sitting at Paco's. She has become the love of my life. I have another Jack Russell, Buddy, at home with my parents in South Carolina. I had to leave him in SC because I didn't want to take him to a small NYC apartment.

Eve was named after the Anne Baxter character in the movie, All About Eve. Baxter's character was an evil backstabbing, manipulative bitch, who would do anything to get to the top.(that sounds like every gay man in New York City) If you stay with us at Casa New Yorker in a few months and Miss Eve Harrington is running the hotel, her namesake will be proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home